Sleek i-Divine Good Girl Palette Swatches and Reviews

Yet another pretty palette from Sleek...the Good Girl palette was launched along with the Bad Girl palette as a limited edition. As the Bad Girl palette is still available online on the Sleek website, unfortunately the Good Girl palette isn't available anymore. But you might find it on ebay now. This palette is perfect for u if u Love Pink.


At first I wasnt going to buy this palette cuz i thought it was too pink for me...but when I went to buy the i-Divine Sparkle palette...I cudnt get my hands on the Sparkle palette but I saw the last Good Girl palette left and just then i decided that I wont let any Sleek palette get out of my hand s from then on.

Its been lying around my makeup collection since then....now i just realized what better time to use a pink palette other than the valentines day!!!...and with a new prospective this palette has become one of my favs :D

The palette has all kinds of shades from baby pinks, hot pinks, powder pinks, peachy pinks to beautiful pinky reds.


All the eyeshadows in this palette have been given names.
I have swatched my finger twice on the eyeshadow and twice on my arm without any primer underneath. See how pigmented they are...



Top row from Left to Right:
  1. Lychee
  2. Meringue
  3. Candy floss
  4. Lollipop
  5. Pinkpunch
  6. Cupcake



Bottom row from left to right:
  1. Strawberry sorbet
  2. Pink Grapefruit
  3. Peach melba
  4. Papaya
  5. Raspberry Coulis.
  6. Morello.
As many people have already suggested; the eyeshadows in this palette can also be used as  blushes but if u are adventurous u will try out looks with this palette....highly pigmented silky smooth eyeshadows just like always.
I tried creating this look for the valentines day and the blush i used was Scandalous from the Stiletto collection.







The eyeshadows I used are shown in this pic....Its such a shame that the lighting washed out the bright brilliant pinks and reds I used...I will be putting up a tutorial for this look soon so u'll get the idea how I did it.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.