Sleek Makeup New Blush By 3 Blush Palettes Pumpkin, Pink Sprint, Flame & Sugar




As everyone knows that Sleek Makeup blushes are my all time favourite drug store blushes but I was more than excited when I found out about the latest products to be released from Sleek Makeup and these are their two new blush palettes called "Pink Sprint" and "Pumpkin". These have not yet been released. But hopefully will see them in the market soon.
If I could, I would be doing cartwheels because I am so excited. These palettes are absolutely gorgeous. Each palette has 3 blushes in it. The size of the blush pans is slightly smaller than the usual Sleek blushes but they have the same great quality and have extremely high pigmentation.
These palettes have been formulated with intense pigment, yet the shades can be layered, in ordered to achieve the required intensity.

The "PINK SPRINT" palette consists of 3 fully pigmented matte blushers called "Pink Parfait" , "Pink Ice" & "Pinkini"


 The "Pinkini" shade is deep plumy pink shade. "Pink Ice" is a brighter pink very similar to the "Santorini" Blush which was limited edition with the Monaco Eyeshadow Palette but its a little lighter. "Pink Parfait" is deep mauve pink which I thought would be similar to "Flushed" blush by Sleek but it turns out its a completly different colour. In the picture below are the shades of Sleek blushes which I though would be similar which include Flushed, Santorini, Pomegranate. I was excited to know that all the shades are different.



The "PUMPKIN" palette consists of shimmer, satin and matte blushers called "P Pie (Shimmer)" , "Squash (Satin)" & "Lantern (Matte)"


"P Pie" is a golden orange blush with fine gold shimmer. "Squash" is a beautiful honeysuckle shade perfect for summer and high in trend. "Lantern" is a vibrant orange shade which is quite similar to the "Aruba" Blush which was a limited edition blush with the Sleek Curacao Eyeshadow Palette.
In the picture below I placed the sleek blushes that I thought would be the most similar which include the Limited edition Blush Pan Tao (Peach Collection), Life's a Peach, Aruba and Rose Gold.



I love these shades as they are a vibrant and bright addition to my Sleek blush collection. The packaging is great and the pigmentation is brilliant as always.


There are two more Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 blush palettes in "SUGAR"(Rust Brown Tones) and "FLAME" (Red tones)

                        
 These palettes have matte and shimmer finish blushes.

I know for sure that those of you who are obsessed with makeup will go crazy after these just like me. Hopefully they will be released soon.
To get these palettes before they release in shops check them out on this VOGUE-n-DIVA Shop


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.